Terms and Conditions
Your Rite Aid Gift Card is subject to and governed by terms and conditions that are stated or described on the back of the gift card. You should read and be familiar with these terms. Your gift card is issued by the Card Issuer, and the terms and conditions constitute an agreement between the Card Issuer and you. Your Rite Aid Gift Card:
- Is redeemable ONLY up to the available balance of your gift card. If you want to use your card to make purchases in excess of the balance, you must combine the use of the card with another acceptable form of payment.
- Is redeemable to purchase goods and/or services ONLY at participating and authorized Rite Aid locations. Therefore, your gift card is not redeemable at other merchants. Is NOT redeemable to purchase lottery tickets or money orders.
- Is redeemable to purchase ONLY goods and/or services. Therefore, unless otherwise required by law, your gift card is not redeemable for cash or for credit. See Tips On Use.
- Is NOT subject to replacement if lost, stolen or damaged. Therefore, you will bear the risk of loss with respect to a lost, stolen or damaged gift card.
- All terms and conditions governing the gift card are void where prohibited by law.