Last modified: June 18, 2020
2. Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of Our Website, including information by which You may be personally identified, such as name, email address, and telephone number. We may also collect information that is about You that does not personally identify You; and information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and Your usage details.
3. How We Collect Information About You
We collect the information described in Section II directly from You when You provide it to Us; or automatically as You navigate through the Website. Card Issuance & Management, Inc. uses certain third-party analytic services through which We may collect data about Your computer, including information about Your IP address, operating system and browser type. We use this information to improve Our system and provide a better online experience to You and Our visitors. The technologies We use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as Web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that for example, permit Card Issuance & Management, Inc., to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
5. How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about You or that You provide to us, including any personal information: (a) to present our Website and its contents to You; (b) to provide You with information or services that You request from us; (c) to fulfill any other purpose for which You provide it; (d) to notify You about changes to our Website or any services We offer or provide though it; (e) in any other way We may describe when You provide the information; and (f) for any other purpose with Your consent.
6. Disclosure of Your Information
7. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
You have choices regarding the collection and disclosure of Your Information. The following is how You can control the collecting and disclosure of Your Information:
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of Your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide You with ways to choose not to have Your information collected or used in this way.
- California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see California Consumer Privacy Act for California Residents for more information.
- You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that You have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
8. Your California Privacy Rights
If You are a California resident, California law may provide You with additional rights regarding our use of Your personal information.
- Information We Collect. Please refer to Section II to review what information We collect.
- Opt Out Rights. Please see Section VI for information about Opt Out Rights.
- Non-Discrimination We will not discriminate against You for exercising any of Your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny You goods or services.
- Charge You different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide You a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that You may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- We currently do not provide any CCPA permitted financial incentives reasonably related to Your personal information.
- Private Right of Action for Data Breach
The CCPA permits a private right of action for unauthorized access, theft, or disclosure of nonencrypted and nonredacted Personal Information due to the business failing to implement reasonable security practices and procedures appropriate for the particular type of Personal Information. Card Issuance & Management, Inc. maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed and intended to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Despite these safeguards, due to inherent uncertainty in the use of the internet and information systems and the potential for unlawful attacks by third parties, We cannot guarantee that the use of our systems, websites or applications will be completely safe or secure.
9. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure Your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information You provide to us is securely stored. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We do our best to protect Your personal information, We cannot guarantee the security of Your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at Your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
11. Contact Information
To ask questions or comment about this Policy contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or via our toll-free number: 855-971-7430
To identify a problem or concern please contact us at either the phone number or email address listed directly above.