Your Broadway.com Gift Card
Your Broadway.com Gift Card is a gift card that is redeemable by card owners up to its available card balance to purchase goods and/or services only at Broadway.com. The gift card is issued by CARDCO and is subject to terms and conditions stated or described on the back of the gift card. For information about the Broadway.com Gift Card, see:
- Card Issuer
- Tips On Use
- Balance Inquiry
To contact us, see our Contact Us page
Your Gift Card Issuer
The gift cards in the Broadway.com Gift Card program are issued by CARDCO CCCIV, Inc. or its affiliate ("CARDCO"). The gift cards are distributed and/or sold by Theater Direct of New York Inc. ("Broadway.com") in accordance with an agreement reached between CARDCO and Broadway.com. Pursuant to that agreement, the gift cards are redeemable by the card owners to purchase goods and/or services at participating and authorized Broadway.com locations.
As the Card Issuer, CARDCO is the sole obligor with respect to the gift cards. CARDCO may assign its duties. Upon that event, the assignee will become the Card Issuer of the gift cards and the obligor on the gift cards. Any such assignment will occur without notice to the card owners. If the terms and conditions so provide, the assignment will be without recourse to CARDCO. If so, assignee will become the sole obligor with respect to the gift cards upon the assignment, and CARDCO will cease to be an obligor with respect to the gift cards.
Tips on Use of Your Gift Card
Your Broadway.com Gift Card should provide an enjoyable shopping experience at participating and/or authorized Broadway.com locations. Use of your gift card will be facilitated by the following tips on use. Click on the title to reveal the tip.
- Card TermsRemember that your gift card is subject to terms and conditions that govern its use. For information on these terms and conditions, see Terms.
- Card IssuerRemember that your gift card is issued by the Card Issuer. For information about the Card Issuer, see Card Issuer.
- Balance LimitRemember that your gift card is redeemable only up to the available balance of the card. You should keep track of the card balance. For information on how to make balance inquiries, see Balance Inquiries.
- ReloadsRemember that your card is a single load card. As a result, after your card is purchased, you cannot add or load additional value to the card.
- Participating MerchantsRemember that your gift card is redeemable to purchase goods and/or services only at participating and authorized Broadway.com locations. You cannot use the gift card at other merchants. For information on Broadway.com and its locations, visit www.broadway.com
- Goods, Services, CashRemember that your gift card is redeemable only to purchase goods and/or services. Therefore, unless otherwise required by law, your gift card is not redeemable for cash even if your gift card has a small remaining balance. A limited number of states have enacted statutes that require gift cards to be redeemable for cash in certain circumstances that are set forth in the statutes. For inquiries or additional information, see Contact Us.
- Prohibited Use: Recurring PaymentsRemember that your gift card is not usable by you to make payment on any Broadway.com credit or other card or any recurring store or payment account at Broadway.com. Your gift card is usable only to buy goods and/or services at participating and authorized Broadway.com locations.
- Card Not Present PurchasesRemember that your card is usable to make "card not present" purchases. As a result, you may use the card to make on-line purchases or purchases over the phone.
- Other Prohibited UsesRemember that your gift card cannot be used in any illegal transaction. In addition, your gift card is not usable to purchase lottery tickets or money orders.
- Reduction of Card BalanceRemember that the initial available balance on your gift card will be an amount set at the time of activation and/or purchase. Thereafter, the available balance will be reduced by each authorized use of the card or as otherwise provided in the terms and conditions except as prohibited by law.
- Purchases Below Card BalanceRemember that if you use your gift card to make a purchase for less than the available balance of the gift card, the remaining balance will not be paid in cash to you, unless a cash payment is otherwise required by law. See above Tip for Goods, Services, Cash. You will be able to use the remaining balance on the gift card to purchase other goods or services at participating and authorized Broadway.com locations.
- Purchases Above Card BalanceRemember that if you use your gift card to make a purchase that exceeds the available balance of the card, the transaction will be declined. If you wish to use the card to make a purchase that exceeds the available balance on the gift card, you must combine the use of the card with another acceptable form of payment such as cash, check or another payment card. These combined transactions are known as split tenders. Broadway.com will facilitate these transactions. You can help facilitate these transactions by advising the cashier before the transaction that your purchase will be for an amount in excess of the available balance on your gift card.
- Returns and ExchangesRemember that any returns or exchanges of goods purchased with your gift card will be governed by the policies of Broadway.com governing returns and exchanges.
- DeactivationRemember that after the passage of time which should be more than two years, your gift card may be subject to a deactivation date under which the gift card will be deactivated from immediate use at a cash register. The deactivation date is not an expiration date on the gift card balance. The available card balance as of the deactivation will remain available for your use. You may be required to exchange a deactivated gift card, at no charge, for a new gift card in the amount of the available balance. If you have problems in obtaining a replacement gift card after deactivation, please contact us. See Contact Us.
- Unclaimed PropertyRemember that if you have not used your gift card within a time period set by state law, the unused card balance may become subject to escheat under various state unclaimed property statutes. These time periods set by state law usually are two, three or five year periods. If the remaining card balance becomes unclaimed property subject to a state unclaimed property law, the Card Issuer may be required to escheat the card balance to a state in an amount and at the time required by the state law. At that time, you may lose the ability to use your gift card. If this occurs with respect to your gift card, you may inquire about the status of your card by contacting us. See Contact Us. For information about escheat and unclaimed property, visit www.naupa.org
- Card TypeRemember that your card is a limited-value and limited-use store card. It is not a credit card, a debit card, asset account, or a deposit account. Your gift card is not a bank issued card. The funds loaded on the gift card are not segregated or kept in a fund pending use of the card. Therefore, the gift card obligation is not backed by segregated cash funds.
- Safeguarding - Lost, Stolen or Damaged CardsRemember to safeguard your card. Although it is not cash, you should safe guard your card like cash. Your card is subject to replacement if it is lost, stolen or damaged.
- InquiriesRemember that if you have questions about your gift card, you can contact us. For inquiries, see Contact Us.
Gift Card Balance Inquiries
Each gift card in the Broadway.com gift card program is redeemable only up to the available balance of the card. Therefore, it is important that each card owner track the balance of his or her gift card. To inquire about the balance of a gift card, a gift card owner should:
- Visit https://checkout.broadway.com/gift-certificates/balance/
- Call 800-276-2392
Terms and Conditions
Your Broadway.com Gift Card is subject to and governed by terms and conditions that are stated or described on the back of the gift card. You should read and be familiar with these terms. Your gift card is issued by the Card Issuer, and the terms and conditions constitute an agreement between the Card Issuer and you. Your Broadway.com Gift Card:
- Is redeemable ONLY up to the available balance of your gift card. Therefore, use of your gift card for purchases in excess of the available balance will be declined.
- Is redeemable to purchase goods and/or services ONLY at participating and authorized Broadway.com locations. Therefore, your gift card is not redeemable at other merchants.
- Is redeemable to purchase ONLY goods and/or services. Therefore, unless otherwise required by law, your gift card is not redeemable for cash or for credit. See Tips on Use: Goods, Services, Cash.
- Your card is subject to replacement if it is lost, stolen or damaged.
- All terms and conditions governing the gift card are void where prohibited by law.
- Additional terms and restrictions apply, see the card back, by clicking on the card back above.
- The issuer of your card is CARDCO. See Card Issuer.
For inquiries about Broadway.com, call (800) 276-2392 or visit www.broadway.com
For inquiries about Broadway.com Gift Card, call (800) 276-2392 or 913-871-7473, or email CARDCO at email@example.com
For inquiries about CARDCO call 913-871-7473, or email CARDCO at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2017 Card Compliant, LLC